We may collect personal identification information from you in various ways, including but not limited to when you visit our Website, place an order, fill out a form, or interact with services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. You may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Use of Collected Information
Use of Collected Information
• To personalize your experience on our Website
• To process your orders and provide customer service
• To improve our products and services based on your feedback
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
• To administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other Website features
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to third parties. However, we may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may use third-party payment processors to facilitate secure payment transactions on our Website. These processors have their own privacy policies, and we recommend reviewing their policies for more information regarding the handling of your payment information.
Location of Data Processing
Your information may be processed and stored on servers located in the United States or any other country where our service providers are located. By using our Ezy Auto Wreckers Website, you consent to the transfer of your information to these locations.
Our Ezy Auto Wreckers Website is accessible to users of all ages; however, it is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us, and we will delete such information from our systems.
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
As a user of our Ezy Auto Wreckers Website, you have the following rights:
• Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
• Right to rectification: If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request the
correction or update of that information.
• Right to erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information from our systems.
• Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes.
To exercise these rights or for any inquiries regarding your personal information, please contact us. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website https://www.oaic.gov.au/